Pregnancy is one of the most exciting periods in the life of every woman and those around her, loving people.Weight restrictions imposed on their way of life, due to the fact that during pregnancy is a major health of the unborn baby, which can be exposed to adverse factors before birth.That is why expectant mothers are often concerned about many issues, one of which we will try to answer in this article.We are talking about whether it is possible for pregnant women to drink coffee?
Can pregnant women drink coffee?- It is a fairly common question asked by women, awaiting the birth of the child.Is it harmful to pregnant women to drink coffee?- An unambiguous answer to this question, unfortunately not.Moreover around caffeine and its reception during pregnancy among doctors conducted the whole debate, and there are serious disputes.Some doctors do not forbid their patients to drink coffee, that is, believe that pregnant women can drink coffee and even need to do that, limited only by the amount of invig
Caffeine is often considered to medicines.This material is included in the hundreds of drugs.In particular, a part of the caffeine pills that help to cope with headache, hypertension, and overcome many other.WHO criteria identified as caffeine narcotic drug, because the effect of the substance on the body very similar to the action of amphetamine and cocaine cause development of dependency.Caffeine inherent ability to overcome the instant blood-brain barrier, entering the brain and other organs with human blood.And this applies to both adults and fetus.As a result of studies conducted by scientists of the US and Britain in 2008-2009, it was concluded that pregnant women who consume caffeine in excess of 200 milligrams per day are at an increased risk of miscarriage.This figure will be doubled, which makes you wonder about the benefits of a cup of hot drink, so beloved by many women.
addition to the above, the researchers call for more to pay attention to several aspects of the impact of caffeine on the body:
- The risk of having a child ahead of time increased by 60% in women who consume coffee in an amount greater than three cups a day;
- proved that in the fetus, the mother nurtured drink coffee (and regardless of its quantity), disturbed development of the skeleton and nervous system;
- Caffeine inherent ability to easily penetrate the developing fetus through the placenta.Furthermore the substance is transferred to the child through breastfeeding;
- The ability of the body of the fetus detoxify caffeine increases in proportion to the weight of his body.In other words, in the early stages of pregnancy coffee drinking is more dangerous !;
- Even if the amount of drink consumed minimally pregnant, it leads to a change in heart rate and respiratory rate of the fetus;
- Proven ability of caffeine to act as a diuretic, than due to reduced blood flow to the placenta in women who use it.It should be noted that this factor is fraught with serious consequences for the unborn child.
Thus, the correct answer to the question whether it is possible for pregnant women to drink coffee, most likely, will - not desirable!Wishes to reduce the negative impact of the substance on the fetus, can use the following guidelines.You can drink only a weak drink prepared on the filtered water.Besides, it is not recommended to consume a drink that is imported from countries that permit the use of pesticides for its growing.It is worth noting that almost all drinks, imported to the domestic market, do not meet this requirement.