Japanese culture now more than ever is popular all over the world.People enjoy eating sushi, listen to ethnic music, meditate in nature and, of course, watching anime.This genre has found an echo in the hearts of people, not only due to the unpredictable plot and sincerity of emotions portrayed, but also thanks to the brightness of the characters of both internal and external.Since the emergence of the genre fans tried to imitate your favorite characters, and thus the notion of Japanese cosplay.
good cosplay involves the selection of appropriate clothing, as similar to the style of the depicted characters, realistic make-up and hairstyle.Varieties that are different anime hairstyles, sometimes allows fans from around the world, not only to be like your favorite hero, but also to find their own unique style.
Big bang - the main trend of hairstyles in the style of anime
If you want to be like a character, just grow a long bang!Hairstyles in the style of anime, especially women, are full of design
How to create the perfect image of the anime?
- If you are too short hair, you can use the capacity, however, refer to an experienced hairdresser who knows how to make an anime hairstyle so that she looked natural.
- If you are sorry for your hair, try to pick up the paint as vividly as possible to best meet the character.
- Hairstyles Anime characters differ in volume, with most of the strands straight.If you are awarded the nature of curly locks, it is better not to mock, and to buy a wig, it will look much more natural than the forced straightening and burnt hair.
- optimal length shag - until the middle of the waist.Longer hair will start to fall and lose volume, which does not give way to your appeal.
Japanese games and anime characters hairstyles
Based on the most popular and beloved by fans of the anime creators make games for computers, phones and X-box.Some characters remain the same, but sometimes the story added new faces and new hairstyles.Some of them are so ridiculous that it is not amenable to cosplay, but in everyday life look just horrible, but most of them pretty well and looks on real people.Basically, it's an anime hairstyles for guys who are plain and simple styling haircut.
Women's hairstyles more elaborate and require much more effort.Most of the characters wear their hair long, so styling brings a lot of hassle.However, there are simple options that are easy to implement.Take, for example, the two most popular characters from Japanese games Reno and Yong.In the first medium-length hair, and styling is done in layers.Fringe covers part of the face and hair ends podkrucheny out.In Una same short hair, locks on all sides evenly stacked and tinted.
Tips for hairdressers and cosplayers
- First of all, mark the work plan.The desired character can be worn on the head of something quite unthinkable, so you will need all your skill and a lot of time to implement such hairstyles.Anime is known for rough imagination of artists who create images implausible, even ardent informal causing shudder.
- Ask the client to present an image of the desired hairstyle.Most likely, you will be given a screen of a cartoon, so I explain what hairstyle anime just can not look in real life as in the picture.Often the characters unnaturally thick hair and acid colors for painting can simply "kill" your hair.
- also explained that popular long bangs will always get into the eyes and in the way.Not only that, the client can not see properly, he also runs the risk of money conjunctivitis.Whether there are such a risk some hairstyles?Anime is, of course, allows you to go at a time in a magical fantasy world, but health care should be taken in any case.