Tattoo "eagle" is considered one of the most popular because of its diverse symbolism and associativity.Each culture explains the image of an eagle in his own, but in a general sense, this bird is a sign of bravery and courage, God's messenger, lord of air.
national importance tattoos
Proud bird mentioned in Greek mythology, where, according to legend, the god of thunder, Zeus takes its shape in order to observe the life of earthlings.The ancient Jews, the eagle is a symbol of Christian baptism, and in the biblical myths - the personification of victory over evil and diabolical force.Norwegians identify eagle with wisdom, the Americans - with patriotism and Chinese - with courage and strength.This tattoo is "eagle", where the bird is sitting alone on a rock, is a brave warrior alone, and headdress, depicting an eagle on a pine tree - long life without illness and misfortune.Before majestic birds bowed their heads and Indians, considering it a symbol of spiritual resistance.They even decorated clothe
implication the eagle
Tattoo "Eagle", the value of which every people understand in different ways, personified traits of character as:
- strength and masculinity;
- mental clarity, insight;
- wisdom, foresight;
- fortitude and courage;
- power, leadership;
- spiritual development.
whom it is given wearing
tattoo eagle is considered a true male.Such a headdress decorated with areas of the body brave, wise, persistent and fair individuals with a strong sense of self-worth.Not recommended tattoo "eagle" timid, shy and diffident men.Demonstration of bright courage and bravery they will not really face.
The realities of the modern temporary tattoos with a hologram of an eagle, and began to give preference to women.A similar trend is not surprising: the eagle carries a deeper meaning, a pronounced maternal instinct, wise motherhood.
To achieve originality, underwear painting owners resorted to various image design, adding to his iconic characters or choosing a local hologram carrying a special meaning.
- Tattoo "double-headed eagle" is related to the glorification of birds in ancient Sumer (Iraq).During the crusade character was brought by pilgrims and traders in Russia and Europe.Today, two-headed eagle adorns flags and coats of arms of many countries, denoting power, authority and leadership.
- eagle feather appeared in our culture thanks to Indian tribes in which it was considered a talisman against evil forces, a sign of healing, talisman-giving courage.Tattoo embodies unity with nature and strength of spirit.
- is difficult to list all the semantic nuances that contains the tattoo "eagle".Meaning, for example, the image of bird claws - protect the wearer from evil and danger.This symbol is also used in heraldry.
- Eagle Eye symbolizes vigilance, courage, foresight and insight.The bird is not afraid of dangers and obstacles, proudly continuing to soar in the unattainable height, even when the sun is shining directly into her eyes.Therefore, this tattooed identified also with fortitude and courage.
- Wings proud bird spiritualized freedom and lack of restrictions.Tattoo hologram eagle wings usually choose the person with irrepressible and freedom-loving character.The most common place for the application of tattoos - back, which depicted a bird with spread wings, like an eternal symbol of independence.
Wherever placed tattoo "eagle": on the shoulder, back, arm or neck - it is considered an attribute of justice and infinite freedom, the inexhaustible sign of fearlessness and courage.