smaller leaves still on the calendar and the lower the temperature falls, the greater the danger lurks our skin.It would seem that there is nothing more dangerous than exposure to the sun, from which we so carefully protects the skin during the warmer months.But in fact, wind, cold, sudden temperature changes have on her least negative impact.
Scientists have found that in areas with a maximum low temperature women age faster than their peers from temperate regions.So, without using a special cream in the winter, we risk to lose more than one month old.
As soon as the thermometer reached the level of + 5 °, should think about changing your normal moisturizer more effective in terms of cooling agent.
Choosing an effective cream, which can provide the skin with everything you need, remember that nutrients should prevail in it over moisturizing.As part of the cream must be at least two or three components from the following list:
- natural oils.Their purpose - to prevent the evaporation of the liquid from the surface of the skin and does not appear to give much typical for winter dryness and flaking.
- Vaseline.Face cream in the winter must, above all, effectively softens the skin without letting it become coarsened under the influence of extreme temperatures and cold winds.Therefore petrolatum be present in its composition required.
- plant extracts.Under the influence of cold, even normal skin is sensitive and prone to irritation.Minimize their display will use a cream of green tea, chamomile and calendula.
- Vitamins A and C. Winter face cream containing vitamins, has the ability to strengthen the walls of capillaries, as well as to nourish and rejuvenate the surface layers of the skin.
- SPF-filters.Despite the widespread belief that the sun protection is needed only during the warmer months, when cold aggressive effects of the sun remains, and cream in the winter as well as summer, should contain filters.
- glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and various silicones.All of them have the ability to create on the skin surface an invisible protective film and protects it from damage.
Many women are afraid of the fact that winter face cream denser consistency and contains a significant amount of fat.In connection with this the question arises about his comedogenic, and that he gives the skin to breathe.This is a rather controversial issue, but experts provide in this respect the following recommendations.
Firstly, it is not necessary to put on the face of a dense layer of fat cream - it does not strengthen its action, but the pores will score for sure.Secondly, it is not necessary to use it, if the residence time in the air is not more than an hour.For those who spend most of the winter's day in the room, you should pay attention to the creams containing thermal water, and extracts from medicinal herbs.
Also, choosing a face cream in the winter, you should pay close attention to the fact that when the temperature drops to minus 10 degrees, the skin loses much of its regenerative capacity, which means that cosmetics must support regenerative processes in tissues.To do this, you should pay attention to the presence in the composition of components, such as B vitamins and hyaluronic acid.
And do not be forgotten that if between the time of application of the cream and go out remains in the interval of 40-50 minutes, it is better not to use it.Otherwise, you can get a microtrauma of the skin, which will lead to the development of inflammation and the appearance of itching and flaking.